SMART Schools Partners is a pioneering educational and treatment program which focuses on the unique needs of special population students by integrating medical treatment and neurological rehabilitation with self-paced computer-based learning and the direct attention of a certified classroom teacher.
- Program for students with academic/social functioning levels ranging from third to twelfth grade or higher, regardless of physical age.
- Nurturing and flexible program provides a safe, regulated environment.
- Students learn how to make accommodations for their specific disabilities.
- Independent and cooperative work models are used to help students comprehend and master academic subject matter.
- Students develop knowledge and self-esteem essential for successful transition into today’s society.